“To be the leading European consulting company in auditing customer experience quality in various sectors by using mystery shopping as main audit tool and by using the Nimax partners as European co-drivers”
The reasons for the creation of Nimax were:
- A growing need to help international companies in the service industry to continuously audit the performance of their people and to help them in improving their customer experience
- The founders had quite some international experience in marketing and auditing by serving customers throughout Europe
- There was an increasing popularity of mystery shopping as research technique for the review of quality performance
- Several US audit companies were approaching Europe, following their international US clients, but these companies made the mistake of thinking that Europe is similar to US
- The company was established in Luxembourg as location for the important connotation of confidentiality, which is a core value of the company and its management. After all no client likes communicating about his or her own imperfections.
In the last years a strong experience has been built in sectors as interim offices, banking and insurance companies, fast-food chains, cars dealerships, franchise networks, call centres, air-passenger traffic and leisure industry, hotels and restaurants, and other customer-oriented businesses.
Today Nimax serves national and international clients throughout Europe.